The mission of the Arthritis Foundation is to help people take control of arthritis by providing public health education; pursuing public policy and legislation; and conducting evidence-based programs to improve the quality of life for those living with arthritis.
Angeliesha Jackson, Mission Program Coordinator
Arthritis Foundation, Oklahoma Chapter
710 W. Wilshire Creek Blvd, Ste 101
Oklahoma City, OK 73116
FAX: (405) 936-0617
- Any person or family member with arthritis
- Areas served: 17 county service areas in Northeast Oklahoma and 60 county areas in Southern, Central and Western Oklahoma.
AT Services Provided/Covered
- Information & Referral
AT Devices Provided/Covered
- No devices are provided or covered
- Contact by phone and request service(s).
Pieces of the Puzzle
- Primarily serves adults, but they also have programs for children and their families.
- Programs include: arthritis education; land and water based arthritis exercise; support groups; physician referral; self-help courses for arthritis, lupus and fibromyalgia.