Donna Nigh Foundation
The Donna Nigh Foundation administered through the Oklahoma City Community Foundation, was
established as a bridge between the public and private sector to help with programs that government agencies are unable to provide. The Foundation works closely with state agencies to provide a network of supports. The Foundation provides adaptive equipment, which allows Oklahomans with developmental disabilities to push their boundaries and gain independence.
Cher Golding - Organization Grants contact
Oklahoma City Community Foundation
P.O. Box 1146
Oklahoma City, OK 73101
Rosena Rucker, Individual Grants contact, Case Worker
Donna Nigh Foundation
OU Child Study Center
1100 NE 13th
Oklahoma City, OK 73117
(405) 271-5700 ext. 45165
FAX: (405) 271-8835
- See “Eligibility”
Grants for organizations:
- Applicants must be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, an accredited public or private school or other publicly-supported agency.
- Applicant must provide direct services to individuals with severe to profound Intellectual and/or Developmental Disorder (IDD).
- Organization must be located in the state of Oklahoma.
Grants for individuals:
- Applicant must have a diagnosis of a developmental disability and a need that is unmet by government or private sources.
- Applicants can be of any age and must reside in the state of Oklahoma
AT Services Provided/Covered
- No AT services are provided or covered.
AT Devices Provided/Covered
- Aids for Daily Living
- Environmental Adaptations
- Learning Cognition & Developmental
- Mobility/Seating & Positioning
- Speech Communication
- Contact the Oklahoma City Community Foundation to obtain an organizational grant application form.
- Contact the Donna Nigh Foundation to obtain an individual grant application form.
Pieces of the Puzzle
- The Donna Nigh Foundation offers grants up to $5,000 in situations where the individual needs help and has been turned down by other funders.
- Organizational grants are up to $8,000.
- Resources of the Donna Nigh Foundation are limited and not all requests can be met.
- Deadlines for applications are October 1st and April 1st.
- The Donna Nigh Foundation makes payments to vendors only.
- The Donna Night Foundation does not approve requests for Autism related services.
How To Apply
Contact Jennifer Stewart with the Oklahoma City Community Foundation. You can reach Jennifer at (405) 606 - 2912 or firstname.lastname@example.org