Total Source for Hearing Loss & Access (TSHA)
Total Source for Hearing-loss and Access (TSHA ) located in Tulsa is a non-profit organization. The focus at TSHA is to equip deaf and hard of hearing with tools they need to live independently. TSHA provides information and comprehensive support programs for those who have a hearing loss. In addition, TSHA also provides services for interested individuals: family, friends, employers, and employees who want to learn sign language. TSHA offers advocacy, sign language classes, support groups and information.
8740 E 11th St., Ste A
Tulsa, OK 74112
(918) 832-8742 (V/TTY)
(888) 311-3523 (V/TTY)
- Any Oklahoman with a hearing loss.
AT Services Provided/Covered
- Information & Referral
- Training for Consumer & Family
- Loan Closet
AT Devices Provided/Covered
- Aids for Hearing Impaired
- Physician referral is required. Complete required health forms at the time of initial screening or admissions.
Pieces of the Puzzle
- TSHA has gathered a list of resources, organizations, and events that may be helpful for individuals with a hearing loss.
- TSHA partners with Oklahoma ABLE Tech to provide an assistive technology device demonstration center and short-term equipment loan program. The demonstration center can assist a person or small group of individuals the opportunity to explore one or more assistive technology devices to assist in the decision-making process about device purchase or utilization. The short-term loan program provides the opportunity to borrow assistive technology devices to help individuals make an informed decision before purchasing, ensure compatibility between the device and user, have back-up equipment while waiting for repairs, or have a device while waiting for new equipment. ABLE Tech devices improve quality of life and help restore independence.
- A small deposit is required for the short-term equipment loan program.